Hope is such a great feeling! Hope may be expressed in multiple ways:
- Hope is often linked to a belief that something good may happen.
- Hope is sometimes a feeling of a wonderful expectation for the future.
- Hope implies something good will occur immediately or soon.
- Hope is possibility.
- Hope is positivity.
- Hope is optimism.
- Hope springs eternal is an old proverb linked to human nature.
- Hope may be tied to something small like winning a ball game, passing a test, or to something deeply spiritual through prayer and/or meditation.
- Hope has just four letters, but is such a nice little word with the lightly tapped “p” sound your lips make as you say the word.
- Hope begins with the pushing out of your breath as you say the “h” which reminds us of “flow” of “air” as you exhale during breath work.
What a great concept – HOPE! Be grateful today for HOPE!