The other day I was raking leaves and picking up after my dog. I realized I have a habit of looking down more often than looking up! As I was carefully carrying the leaves to dump, my eye caught the sky, and it was so beautiful. I paused and grabbed my camera.
I’ve been reflecting on what I might say within this post:
- Looking up takes our minds closer to Heaven
- Looking up reveals the multiple colors of the sky, changing throughout the time of day
- Looking up probably helps with our neck and improves our posture
- Looking up might minimize the number of accidental falls, trips, and stumbles
- Looking up has recently been connected to cell phones, crossing streets, etc.
Bottom line: look up more often! I think you will enjoy the views.