Today I am celebrating my independence from ordinary life as I continue my walk in a State of Gratitude. Approximately one and one-half years ago I started my pathway to Gratitude and it changed my life. I can tell you story after story about so many moments of pure wonder and delight in my life now that I am on this new pathway. I am not the only person who is practicing Gratitude these days. Check out Instagram posts such as #gratitudemakestheattitude, and many others to learn that practicing Gratitude provides:
- portals to suddenly open in your life for a brief moment, then close up again
- experiences of serendipity during a day when you least expect something awesome
- insights into meaningful ordinary experiences that bring great joy and pleasure
- sheer happiness when engaging with friends, family, and loved ones
- deeper understandings of life events, and relationships
- genuine satisfaction with everyday interactions with your neighbors, and strangers
- opportunities for deeper study of spirituality, God, and various religious practices
My blogs will continue to fall into three broad categories: #gratitudezero (pets, foods, places, simple things), #gratitudelite (experiences with people, everyday events, momentary insights), and #gratitudeultra (often resulting from a spiritual or academic inquiry into the deeper origins of gratitude).
But today I hope to remind everyone that Gratitude will bring you a new found independence within your own life. Why?
Because when you are grateful you are more positive, more hopeful, more joyful, and more thankful for what you have in your life.
Practicing Gratitude replaces the negativity, the fear, the worry, the sadness, the anxiety, and even pathways leading to depression in your life.
I invite you to try it yourself! Be grateful! Be positive! Become more independent through your new outlook on life!
Try it and let me know how your own attitude begins to change…
Happy Independence Day to You through Gratitude!
Nice one! I think that the changes brought about by accepting and encouraging Gratitude in my life has made a world of difference.
I have lost your email into the great ether! Can you please send me another one. Thx!